Friday 7 November 2008

My First Blog

This is my first blog and will probably take me a while to get started as I have to sort out photo's and notes that I have taken since starting my allotment in february 2008.

I intend this to be a diary of all the achevement's I have made since taking over my plot. I have spent a lot of time and energy on my plot and made lots of new friends and grown loads of tasty veg. It's all been very worthwhile and I couldn't imagine my life without it now, although it is a big commitment of my time and I do get days when I think "why bother" but they are very few and most days are spent in good company in the fresh air and the end produce is what really makes it all worth the effort.

I get a lot of enjoyment nosying around other allotmenteers blogs, so I hope that when I get the hang of this blogging malarky I will have something of interest for others to read as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on your blog - I look forward to the next instalment.

Ali x