Friday 25 April 2014

The Cut Flower Patch - A book review

I've been meaning  to do this review for a while now, but I'm having trouble uploading photo's from my iPad so I have finally found time to fiddle around with the photo's today.

If like myself you are planning or already have a cut flower patch on your allotment or in the garden this book is great ! It has a wealth of advice and marvellous photo's to inspire and encourage you.
Last year I grew dahlias, Zinnias, cosmos and sweet Williams.  I had cut flowers for the house all summer and into autumn with thenZinnias and Dahlias.  This year I want to plan it better and have a larger variety which includes foliage as a backdrop to my displays.  I'm really looking forward to following the advice in the book.

The book is written by Louise Curley, photography by Jason Ingram and published by
Frances Lincoln Limited.  The price is UK £20 but I have a discount code for my readers to purchase it for £16 including the postage.
Here's the details

To order The Cut Flower Patch at the discounted price of £16.00 including p&p  (RRP: £20 
telephone 01903 828503 or email mailorders@lbsltd.co.uk and quote the offer code APG101. 

Alternatively, send a cheque made payable to: 
LBS Mail Order Department, Littlehampton Book Services, PO Box 4264, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3RB

Please quote the offer code APG101 and include your name and address details. 
*UK ONLY - Please add £2.50 if ordering from overseas.











No comments: