Wednesday, 16 September 2009
I've been tagged.
I have been tagged by Kella she has passed on this 'You are a good Read' award for which I am very grateful, thank you Kella. It's always nice to know that what I write is of interest to others, even though in the beginning when I began my blog I really only did it for future reference for myself and to be able to look back and see what I have achieved.
Anyway where was I ? oh yes ! part of receiving this award is that I have to write 10 things about myself, here in public on this blog !!! so here goes.
1. The most important thing in my life is my family. My daughter, two son's and my four grandchildren and of course my husband. We did good and are truly blessed.
2. I hate time keeping, and I know that I drive a lot of people insane (especially previous bosses) because I hardly ever look at the time, never wear a watch and I am truly very laid back about the whole time keeping thing. ( I never let anyone down though)
3. I am passionate about anything that I take on in life, be it a craft project, my allotment (very passionate about that) my garden, a college course, a worthy cause.
4. I would truly do anything for anyone within my power that wasn't illegal or morally wrong.
(I sound like 'Mother Teresa' )
5. I detest prejudice of any kind and wish that we could all be judged as people rather than white, black, yellow, or by our race or religion, or disabilities.
6. I love being with babies and small children, they are so innocent and interesting and have an unconditional love, and cuddles in bed in the morning with the smaller grandchildren are worth waking up for.
7. I always have 'to do lists' on the go much to everyone's amusement, my two son's are list people as well (must be hereditary) not that I always get the 'to doo's' done.
8. I go to bed far too late, and would love to change that.
9. I love being a wife, mother, grandmother, housewife. A true Cancerian -I love my home and garden, I love to cook and feed family and friends. ( such a domestic Goddess !! ha ha)
10. PHEW AT LAST. I LOVE sunny days, being with friends, family gatherings, beautiful flowers, a good film, a good book, rain running down the window when I am cosy inside, a good laugh it's better than a tonic. Pottering in my garden.
Well that wasn't too bad, I thought it would take me days to write this and that 10 things would be hard to think of. Now I just have to pass this award on, so I am going to pass it to:
Pam at Hortensia
Ali at Stanley Road Allotments
Allot of veg
Pam at Pam's English Garden
Joanne at Joanne's cottage garden
I hope they will take up the award challenge, but I will understand if they would rather not.