Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy toasty warm feet

I was a bit naughty today because I opened a Christmas present from the hubby, but it was because my feet were freezing and indoors I never wear slippers, well that's until today ! you see I fell in love with a funky pair that I saw whilst out doing our Christmas shopping a couple of weeks ago. I just had to had some, so they were on my Christmas list.   I was complaining about how cold my feet were today and that I could do with those slipper now instead of waiting until Christmas, and he indulged me ! ( he also said it saved him having to wrap them up, typical  !!!!)  So here they are and they are so toasty and warm, but best of all they make me smile everytime I look at them.  I love them they are so eccentric, shame they aren't leather as I think I would wear them out !!!




6 comments:

sunny smiles said...

Here's to your toasty toes and darling slippers!

Mrs Jones said...

Those are very, very cute and I love the colour. I'm also getting new slippers this year, purple sheepskin ones! Yay for slippers!

Pam's English Garden said...

Dear Maureen, I LOVE your funky slippers! Merry Christmas and a happy, and healthy 2011 to you. P x

Maureen said...

THank you Sunnycalgirl, Mrs Jones & Pam for the comments, and I agree Yay for slippers. Have a lovely Christmas and a super New Year. M x

Kath said...

Those are just gorgeous. Princess slippers! Happy Christmas Maureen!

Maureen said...

Hi Vegetable Heaven,I've had warm feet all day today. Happy Christmas to you too. x